Find The Right Treatment For You
Whether you choose derma fillers or botox injections, they are both natural and a safe way to boost your skin health and reduce the appearance of aging. Our specialists are here to give you individualized attention and provide you with all of your options so you can make the best decision for you. Bringing out the brightness and shine of your beautiful face is what we do!
Dermal Fillers Or Botox - Which One Is Right For You?
Dermal Fillers and Botox are two of the most sought after non-surgical procedures to reduce facial wrinkles, crows feet, laugh lines, and so much more! These procedures are minimally invasive injectable substances that are used to treat a variety of cosmetic as well as medical issues. Many skin problems that come with aging such as wrinkles, fine lines, skin laxity and shallowness are treated with injections and some can even be used to address problems like migraines and teeth grinding. Most agree, however, that injections diminish visible aging and can restore a healthy volume to your face by smoothing wrinkles and lines and filling out your features.
Why do we need or want them? As we age, our faces lose a certain type of fat which brings the surface of the skin closer to the muscles in the face and this can cause certain lines to become more visible. Sun damage and genetics can also contribute to these issues. We believe you’re beautiful with whatever appearance you want to rock, but there’s no shame in wanting to plump those lips and fill out shallow contours if you so desire! You can smooth out creases and wrinkles, reduce scar appearance, and bring out the brightness around your eyes!
There are skincare procedures and products that can be incorporated or paired with injections, so be sure to ask about how your regimen can be customized for your needs.
Keep in mind, the results of injections are temporary and vary in terms of how long they last. Depending on the type and brand of injection, they can last anywhere from 5 to 18 months and require maintenance if you want to keep up the results.
Our specialists will help you decide which option is best for the end result you are trying to achieve. The differences are in the contents of the injection and the specific ways in which it reduces age.
Botulinum toxin is beneficial in the treatment of:
- Smooth forehead furrows, frown lines, crow’s feet, and lip lines
- Reduce the appearance of neck bands
- Improve the look and feel of skin dimpling of the chin
- It has a lifting effect on the corners of the mouth
- Soften a square jawline
- Hyaluronic Acid To Fill In Or Plump Areas
- Lasts Up To 12 Months, Some Can Last Up To 5 Years
- Temporary Fix For Lines And Wrinkles On The Face
- Adding To Brightness, Plumpness, And Hydration
Feel More Confident
- Wrinkles May Be Softened, Reduced Or Even Removed
- Relaxes The Muscles That Directly Contribute To The Development And Appearance Of Wrinkles
- Used To Treat Medical Problems Like Neurological Disorders & Migraines